Mine Bitgrin.

The all-in one resource to get started mining Bitgrin.

Cuckaroo29 & Cuckatoo31.

BitGrin introduce two proof-of-work algorithms. The primary algorithm, Cuckaroo 29, is designed to be ASIC friendly. The secondary algorithm, Cuckatoo31, is designed to be ASIC resistant. Cuckatoo31 represents approximately 90% of the blocks found while Cuckaroo29 represents the remaining 10%. The distribution of blocks will evolve such that in two years 100% of the blocks are mined with Cuckaroo29, the primary algorithm, thus encouraging ASICs manufacturers to develop a machine for the primary algorithm.

BitGrin Pools

Bitgrin mining is supported by two pools. Both maintainers are active in our Discord community.

We Have Answered Almost All Your Questions

MineBitgrin.com aims to educate all Bitgrin miners, regardless of their expertise :)